Cafes, Dive Bars
Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 12 William Saroyan Pl, San Francisco, CA 94133
Phone: (415) 421-4112
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLate Night
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Private Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsNo
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceDivey, Casual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- control_cameraCoat CheckNo
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
- scatter_plotHas Pool TableNo
Nice little bar. Lots of interesting stuff to look at. Bartenders are nice. They are adamantly against energy drinks, so you might get tired if you sit and drink too long, but other than that, a fun place to go to.
Great local bar, full of history and both regulars and tourists. No TVs!! Yay!!!
Great music, interesting and friendly people. Awesome night!
Very nice. Interesting pub with interesting characters.
Among top 20 classic bars in San Francisco. Beat era vibe still hovers here. Fun artifacts and memorabilia dot the walls. Gracious staff.